Life As Art

Musings on life, passion, beauty, expression, creativity, relationships, ideas, and oh so much more!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma, United States

\\\ Chaser of Light \\\ Lover of the Good Life \\\ Creator of Portrait & Style Art for the Glorious \\\ http://www.REVELphoto.com

Saturday, February 18, 2006

My latest endeavor...

Well, I've finally done it; I've committed to writing. That is to say I have a very intentional reason for publishing this blog. This is my attempt to first - commit to writing - after that, I have several hopes for what this blog will ultimately inspire and produce. I have a pretty short attention span and not a lot to say about any one thing, but a lot to say in general. I tend to naturally write musings instead of great works of literature so this is a great genre for me. Mostly, if I can drum up a few loyal readers to throw things, i.e. ideas, rants, raves, and rambles at; then hopefully I will stick with it and find a few good editors, coaches, critics, and loving fans. Seriously, the few I will invite to read this are very select for now and my hope is that you will hold me accountable and spur me on.

There have been several topics running through my mind for a few months now that I want to approach by hopefully starting conversations with people. Since I rarely have the time to have these specific conversations, I felt writing would be an appropriate outlet and maybe jumpstart some of these "talks" I would like to spark. So after avoiding the entire blog craze thing, I am now jumping in and promising to write often. Some days may be crafty little tales while others just a few very contrived sentences but I promise to regularly grace this blog with a few of my random musings.

Thanks for indulging my whimsy. Please let me know what you think and if you will join my efforts.

In the spirit of the Olympics - Ciao! M

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really excited about reading your musings! I am always inspired by your creativity.

Tabitha

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Misty! This is wonderful. I'm inspired by your commitment and I'll do my best to encourage you to continue. I'm not too great with keeping up with things like this, but if you send me links when you want me to look at something or comment, I'll commit to do my best to do so. Your writings are sure to challenge and inspire all who read. I look forward to being a part.

Love & Miss You!!!

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Misty, I am excited about your new endeavor. I will definately be a loyal reader. You always inspire me to go beyond the limitations I place on myself. I can't wait to read more.

Love you!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very impressed with this writing endeavor. You are always thinking of something so cool....Dana

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home