Life As Art

Musings on life, passion, beauty, expression, creativity, relationships, ideas, and oh so much more!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmond, Oklahoma, United States

\\\ Chaser of Light \\\ Lover of the Good Life \\\ Creator of Portrait & Style Art for the Glorious \\\ http://www.REVELphoto.com

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Rage

I feel violent
in my rage
I want to scream with
a force of light that
chases away the darkness
My mind has always held
that light consumes darkness
But I refuse to taste this night
I want to spit it out of my mouth
I crave sweet goodness
peace & beauty

I feel fierce
in my love
I want to protect with
a ferocious hand that
nurtures the life and rejects
the death that is chasing
down the light

Rage the light
Rage the love
Rage the peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home